Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenasis (wowstead)

re: Night of Fire (by Garham)

Quote from Garthoneeye »

His "soft side" is more allowing someone's death to be quick and painless, but he's a rather fun chap when you get to know him.

I would love to get to know him. If only he was around Uncercity more often.

Garth One-Eye (wowstead)

His "soft side" is more allowing someone's death to be quick and painless, but he's a rather fun chap when you get to know him.

Bordois (wowstead)

Garf, I loooved this. 

"I saw death, living in the mind of an elf.

She is a member of the House now. She is an Oor-tael. As long as a member of the House still lives I am not released, I have no choice but to obey. Besides, I like this one." love love love love it. ^^ agree with Tibs about the Gutterspeak. Also, I guess Bordois should refrain from thinking of him so much as a cuddly little Honey Bear, and more like a "member of the House of Oor-tael" aka - little demonic horned baby

Garth One-Eye (wowstead)

Garham

-----Eredun-----

Zog!

Malesse (wowstead)

an imp telling the story is very clever, and the demonic translation is a nice touch

Tiburion (wowstead)

Kudos for calling it "Gutterspeak", mate.

Garth One-Eye (wowstead)

Both Persephone and myself have recounted the Night of Fire from our own perspectives, but there is one other who was also there. I told my old friend he would get his turn one day, and so that day has come to pass. What follows are his words, afterwards I've provided a translation for those that can not speak Demonic.

Garham

-----Eredun-----

"Me ticharamir..." Laz amanare gul azrathud, tichar azgalada karkun belan kiel x g.

Kieldaz asj gul x zenn modas tichar no tiriosh u a soranaman azrathud karkun veni adare. Ashj ashj amanalar zennshi amanalar i, benthadoom archim ruk teamanare zekul gular no zar rikk adare nagasraka me maz o rikk. Nagas za o, mishunadare rikk golad enkilgular laz romathis nagas lek zar, raka tor no tichar, zila raka faramos.

Amir rethule naztheros azgala? zennrakkan kar zennshinagas gular amanalar danashj e faramos maez maez g soranaman? asj kieldaz azgalada veni amanare zekulrakkas?orah rakir buras maev gul mordanas e alar rukadare rakir maladath revola mordanas zennshi, danashj belaros re arakalada...rikk?

Zennshinagas lek rakkan maladath melarorah benthadoom ticharamir maev enkil zennrakkan. Archimtiros. Kieldaz mishunadare. G ashj raka zila xi, faramos a shi golad modas zilthuras mishun burasadare enkilzar mishun. Rikk ril mannor rakkan matheredor a, belaros theramas romathis ashjraka, revola melar tor rakir belaros maez naztheros kanrethad romathis mishun, revos veni zar tiros refir arakalada ul, thorje mordanas azgalada lok ticharamir ze adare ashjrakamas kar buras buras kirasath mishunadare gular zekul?

Rethul tiriosh mannor lok mordanas rukadare, theramas ur g. Maladath. Ur kar il zennshinagas kamilgolad x no ul, enkilgular g, o y arakal karaman. Ante amanemodas zekul melar pathrebosh melar. Y theramas. Za mishunadare. Rukadare revola zennrakkan alar. O raka arakalada faramos zennshi, nagas kanrethad kamilgolad kiel kamilgolad maz rikk kiel faramos no. Belan rakir azgala gul enkilgular pathrebosh kamilgolad ante zenn lok. Thorje, zennshi parn u re ril belan ul. Soranaman il mishun shi golad zila x teamanare orah rakkan.

"Garham ril! Rethul!!" za melar amanalar maladath azgala alar golad.

U raka za y melar melar re mordanas, soran pathrebosh lok maladath naztheros ruk rakir. Mishun kazile asj x ze ul x, tichar raka maladath za danashj nagas zar faramos, ashj rethul ashjrakamas mannorgulan az zekul zennrakkan zekul. Arakalada mannorgulan amir, ashj zila enkil zenn theramas buras veni.

Toralar burasadare daz thorje revos ul kiel Oor-tael. Enkilzar arakalada maez ashj. Kanrethad karaman archim teamanare faramos faramos theramas zilthuras asj kamilgolad amanare u zenn il, ashjrethul nagasraka zennshi lok mishunadare ashjrakamas maladath. Amir, romathis zila revos amanalar.

Re teamanare tiriosh "Me romathis."

Laz arakal daz, danashj sorankar azgala.

-----Gutterspeak-----

"Is this..." I started to say, trailing off however when it became obvious.

This vial contains the Plague of Undeath and she wants me to give it to him. But with all other sources destroyed, once it's consumed any hope of her people finding a cure is gone as well. Priest or not, Galin's beloved elf now has the blood of Silvermoon, maybe all of Azeroth, on her hands.

And what of Master? How many have he and I killed to make it this far? Do I let it end here? Or do I help her bring him back so that even more can die, all in the name of...what?

T'was revenge at first but it's become something else: love. Hahaha. How ironic. He died to save her, now she's willing to kill countless more just for him. Eventually she'll join him in undeath, one way or another, and then confronted with a world that would damn them, with their backs to the infinite dark, how many will die as they cling to one another trying to postpone the inevitable?

Taking in the scene around me, I breathed deeply. Ahhh. I do so love the smell of smoke, of sulfur, of brimstone and fire. It had been an epic fight. And close. So close. We held nothing back. We fought with reckless abandon, neither of us expecting to see the sun rise again. If not for Galin's sacrifice we would have gotten him. Still, we made them pay a heavy price. As I looked around I saw a city in flames.

"Garham now! Please!!" she screamed at me in near hysteria.

Staring at her then I saw something else, something that had not been there before. Gone from her eyes was the light, replaced with a beauty of a different kind, one more appealing to a demon like me. I saw death, living in the mind of an elf.

She is a member of the House now. She is an Oor-tael. As long as a member of the House still lives I am not released, I have no choice but to obey. Besides, I like this one.

I replied simply "Yes Mistress."

Today a city, tomorrow the world.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: