Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiburion (wowstead)

re: The Birth of the Order of the Forsaken!

Wow...

Malesse (wowstead)

i always knew i hated trolls for a reason

Jenasis (wowstead)

-The Birth of the Order-

*Jenasis sits down on a small foot stool infront of some newly awakend undead in the large tomb in Deathknell.
She then opens a bottle of Cherry Grog she has been carrying for several years. After taking a large gulp from her bottle, she slowly wipes her lips with the back of her hand.* "I have never told this story to anyone. Not even my closest friends!" *Jenasis looks down sorrowfully for a moment before continuing.*
"The story must be shared, I wont be around forever. I may very well be the last living witness of the Birth of the Order!"
*Jenasis titls her head forward and begins*"It was a damp, cloudy summer day in Tirisfal ((June 26th 2008 approximately)) "
Jenasis takes another drink and clears her throat. "I had just awakend in this very tomb in Deathknell, just like
you. I walked outside still shaking from the transition of life to undeath". "Many forsaken were running around
outside speaking of an important undead meeting that was was going to take place in the town of Brill."
"I did not even know where Brill was, but I was drawn to the excitement of it all." "I asked the first forsaken I
saw for direction to this town". "All he told me was 'leave Deathknell and head East'." *Jenasis's eyes then widen as she recalls her first trip out of Deathknell*
"I ran as fast as I could out of Deathknell and into the forests of Tirisfal. I was chased all the way to Brill
by hungry Plague hounds." *chuckling softly to herself* "I had not yet learned the art of Stealth from my trainer".
"After much running I finally arrived in one piece on the outskirts of Brill". "On the north end of the graveyard
I saw eight Forsaken standing around a large upright tomb." "I quietly walked to an area where I could watch and
listen without being seen. I did not want to interrupt thier meeting." *Jenasis Narrows her eyes* "The Trolls
of the Shadowtusk clan were not so polite....the graveyard was soon over run and trampled by thier raptors as some Trolls rode in to break up the meeting. They called the forsaken abominations and a curse!" *Jenasis staring at her bottle of Cherry Grog continues* "The forsaken gathered were arguing, Dimoroc, a mighty warrior, was trying to keep the peace the best he could. The forsaken then quit arguing immedietly and focused thier attention on the Trolls. They had all found a common enemy which quickly brought them together -The Living! 

Suddenly the Large Tomb Door opened! Out walked a thin Priest with messy blonde hair named Melanick. The Trolls and Forsaken alike were all quickly silenced as if he cast a spell over all of them."
*Jenasis smiles widely and continues*"Melanick then spoke, Demanding the Trolls stay silent or leave, and then he addressed the forsaken gathered there to hear him. Dimoroc quickly rushed over to stand at Melanicks right hand." *Jenasis rolls her eyes*  "Melanick counted the forsaken...'There are only eight of you, where is my Ninth?!' " *Jenasis sets her cherry grog on the floor and smirks*"Suddenly the most fantastic looking rogue quickly rode through the crowd of Trolls and leaped
from his Horse landing directly infront of Melanick! The rogue then quickly spoke unto Melanick 'I am Truegrave
of The Reckoning! It's leader, Dark Lord Yelgrum has sent me with his blessing'. "Melanick told the rogue 'You are the last signature I need to take this scroll to the Undercity and make the Order of the Forsaken official my Brother'! "The rogue bowed before Melanick, removed his Tabard of the Reckoning and handed it to Melanick. Melanick nodded at the rogue and
told the forsaken to mount up and follow him to the Undercity with the scroll." *Jenasis stops to wipe a small frozen tear from under her eye* "I watched then forsaken proudly ride off towards the Undercity, The Trolls, still standing in Brill, cursed the Union and swore to destroy it before it grew! Angry at what they just witnessed the Trolls rode hastily to the Zepplin tower and returned to Kalimdor." *Jenasis picks up her Bottle of Cherry Grog and corks it* "I stood in awe on the spot where the Order was formed for a few moments before starting my trek back to Deathknell." "I did not walk two steps before I heard Frostglaive, one of the founders of the Order yelling; 'MY BROTHERS AND SISTER IN UNDEATH! JOIN THE ORDER OF THE FORSAKEN NOW!!!'" "I ran all the way back to Deathknell and began training to become strong enough to be worthy of joining the Order." *Jenasis stands up carefully sliding her bottle of Cherry Grog into her back pack* "It was the Forsaken's most proudest day of all time!" "I would be honored someday to call all undead my Brothers and Sisters in the Order of the Forsaken." "It is not for everyone, It started as a religious Order, then became a Military Order, and is now seemingly in another transition...what it will eventually become I can not say. Regardless the Order has always evolved for the times as a family!" *Jenasis throws her pack over her shoulder and slowly begins to walk away from her audience drawing her sword and holding it up she proudly yells* "FOR THE ORDER!"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: