Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jenasis (wowstead)

re: The Undertaker's Summoning

I love this story I can get into it easily. Its well written (gj Val!). But I feel as if I only got the middle part of the story. I want to keep readingSurprised!

Valisch (wowstead)

re: The Undertaker's Summoning

-The remnant shadows of his death gate disappear as He emerges- Valisch grumbles, “What did you call me for this time Kharon?” “It seems Master is most displeased with the souls you’ve sent recently, yes.” “This one is trying to help but the quality and quantities of said souls as of late are dwindling, hmm.” Kharon pauses. Looking down and pacing franticly back and forth. He stops and turns up slowly toward Valisch. “You remember our deal right, hmm?” Valisch snorts. “Of course I do…How could I forget?” “I’ll get you your souls.” He solemnly states. Kharon’s brow raises, “You sound conflicted, indeed.” “Why is this, hmm?” Valisch looks down, “Because I slay damn near every living person I see without regard for whom they are, I bathe them in a lake of their own blood and then feed off the slaughtered carcass like a buzzard. That is not why I’m conflicted, nor is it because I have no choice but, to gut every living person. Why I’m conflicted and what I don’t fully understand is why I enjoy it so much.” Running his boney fingers across his head Kharon replies, “So you enjoy collecting souls yet you fail to do so, nope.” "Why…” Valisch interrupts, “Why do you care so much? I said I would get you your souls!” His eye sockets now bright blue Kharon stares at Valisch with a look of shock, “Interrupt me again and I shall see to it myself that you die in agony as I sever your soul slowly from your body, dead.” “I..I apologize.” Valisch stutters. Kharon throws his cowl over his hairless head. “You have much catching up to do to get back in mine and Master’s good graces, mhmm.” Valisch nods before turning around and summoning a death gate. As he walks toward the gate… “Erhmm” Kharon clears his throat to get Valisch’s attention. Valisch turns around. Kharon extends his right arm out slightly bent at the elbow and sweeps his fingers across his thumb. Valisch unsinches a pouch from his belt and tosses it to Kharon. A grin shows from underneath Kharon’s cowl. Valisch turns once again to face the death gate before disappearing through into the shadows.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Stories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: