Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Profiles / Intros
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cthulhia (wowstead)

re: Cthulhia Lovecraft

((Regrettably, since this latest patch, my unsupported video card seems not to work at all. Finding a fix, but it may take me a little while. Truly pissed.))

Lerossa (wowstead)

((I like it :) can't wait to draw you into more RP in-game! ))

Cthulhia (wowstead)

Name : Cthulhia Lovecraft Nickname (if any): None that are still used. One of her younger sisters used to call her "Thuly" when she was very young, however. Gender: Female Class: Death Knight Physical Appearance: Other than being Dead? An very beautiful, though stern, woman in life. Ideology: After having her mind forcibly turned to the scourge, not once, but twice, this warrior can think of little else beyond eradicating the Scourge and their Lich King. Brief History (or not so brief, your choice): This Proud Paladin Warrior from a once Noble and respected family of Blood Elves became a fierce and ruthless soldier against the Scourge when her mind was first freed by The Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. Now, having had her will ripped from her a second time by the Lich king, turned into a Death Knight and then, once more freed, she is left somewhat shaken, longing for true comrades in arms, and seething with hatred for the Scourge. Miscellaneous: The family has often speculated why Cthulhia did not initially become a Banshee, but, then, she never did have much of a singing voice. Those outside the family suspect the Lovecrafts of Human blood... All members of the Lovecraft Family, no matter what class, have been "Gifted" (whether as a blessing or a curse) with a rather unique companion, a small demon of some sort that they can summon and dismiss seemingly at will, known as either "Diablo" or "Zerg." One distant cousin was said to have a small baby panda bear instead, but the rest have Demons. Cthulhia's brother, a despicable Rogue named Stivbators, was rumored to have snuck into Silvermoon with his companion and used it to pose as a Warlock, with predictable results. ((I have the WoW Classic Collector's Edition, and therefore any character I create comes with a now very rare companion pet: either a Mini Diablo, a Mini Zerg or a Baby Panda. I think I took the Panda once. Regardless, my characters almost always have whatever pet I initially choose for them active.))

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Forsaken Forum Index -> Character Profiles / Intros All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: